#1027180 Mfr# 16-835V2
Handheld Pulse Oximeter McKesson
The McKesson Mfr# 16–835V2 Handheld Pulse Oximeter is a lightweight and easy–to–use device that helps you accurately and quickly measure your oxygen saturation levels and your pulse rate. It features a large, bright color OLED display making it easy to read the measurements with the touch of a button. The pulse oximeter also has adjustable brightness settings. It comes with a lanyard for easy carrying and its compact design makes it easy to take it on the go. The McKesson Mfr# 16–835V2 Handheld Pulse Oximeter is an essential tool for anyone who needs to measure their oxygen saturation levels and their pulse rate.
|Country of Origin||China|
|Application||Handheld Pulse Oximeter|
|Power Source||Battery Operated|
- McKesson Handheld Pulse Oximeter, Pediatric
- Weight Range: 22-110 lbs. (10-50 kg)
- For measurement of blood oxygen saturation and heart rate.
- Contents: Reusable pediatric SpO2 sensor, 3 AA batteries, software CD, USB cable, user’s manual, hanging strap
- Large 2/8″ TFT display screen.
- Adjustable backlit brightness.
- Dual working modes; continuous or spot check.
- Replay data in time.
- Silicon rubber boot.
- Large storage capacity – 127 patient ID’s and 72 hours record storage.
- 3 alkaline batteries.
- Adjustable audio and visual alarms; battery low indicator.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Packaged: 1 Per Box