#1103353 Mfr# 153-152
McKesson Surface Disinfectant Cleaner Alcohol-Based Manual Pour Liquid 1 gal. Jug Alcohol Scent NonSterile
CLEANER, GERMICIDE MCKESSON 1GL (4/CS)
|Active Ingredients||Isopropyl Alcohol|
|Application||Surface Disinfectant Cleaner|
|Dispensing Method||Manual Pour|
|EPA Registration Number||70144-1-80364|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
- McKesson Germicidal Solution
- Used to clean, sanitize and disinfect in a hospital, medical or surgical setting
- Provides a way to effectively clean and disinfect hard, non-porous environmental surfaces
- General purpose cleaner, deodorizer and disinfectant to be used where control of cross-contamination from treated surfaces is of prime importance
- Aids in the reduction of cross-contamination from treated surfaces
- Ready-to-use solution requires no mixing or diluting except for ultrasonic or manual cleaning
- This product kills the following organisms in 10 seconds on pre-cleaned soft surfaces at room temperature when used as directed: Enterobacter aerogenes, Staphylococcus aureus. This product kills the following organisms in 10 seconds on pre-cleaned hard, non-porous non-food contact surfaces at room temperature when used as directed: Enterobacter aerogenes, Staphylococcus aureus. This product kills the following organisms in 1 minute on pre-cleaned hard, non-porous food contact surfaces at room temperature when used as directed: Escherichia coli E.coli, Staphylococcus aureus.
- This product kills the following bacteria in 2 minutes on pre-cleaned hard, non-porous surfaces at room temperature when used as directed: Acinetobacter baumannii, Escherichia coli – with ESBL (E. coli), Enterobacter aerogenes, Carbapenem-resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae (CRKP), Listeria monocytogenes, Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Mycobacterium bovis BCG (tuberculosis) (TB), Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Serratia marcescens, Salmonella enterica, Staphylococcus aureus, Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE).
- This product kills the following viruses* in 2 minutes on pre-cleaned hard, non-porous surfaces at room temperature when used as directed: Avian Influenza A Reassortant Virus (H3N2), Swine Influenza A Virus
- (H1N1), Rotavirus, Hepatitis B Virus* (HBV), Hepatitis C Virus* (HCV), Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV-2), Human Immunodeficiency Virus* (HIV-1) (associated with AIDS), Influenza A Virus Strain A2/Hong Kong, Rhinovirus. This product kills the following fungi in 2 minutes on pre-cleaned hard, non-porous surfaces at room temperature when used as directed: Trichophyton interdigitale (Ringworm).
- *HIV-1, HBV and HCV Precautions: This product kills HIV-1, HBV and HCV on pre-cleaned hard, non-porous surfaces/objects previously soiled with blood/body fluids in health care or other settings in which there is an expected likelihood of soiling of hard, non-porous surfaces/objects with blood/body fluids, and in which the surfaces/objects likely to be soiled can be associated with the potential for transmission of Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV-1) (associated with AIDS), Hepatitis B Virus (HBV), and Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
- Special instructions for cleaning against HIV-1, HBV and HCV on surfaces/objects soiled with blood/body fluids: Personal Protection: Specific barrier protection items to be used when handling items soiled with blood or body fluids are disposable latex gloves, gowns, masks and eye coverings. Cleaning Procedure: Blood and body fluids must be thoroughly cleaned from surfaces/objects before disinfection. Contact Time: Allow hard, non-porous surfaces to remain wet for 2 minutes to kill HIV-1, HBV and HCV.
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Packaged: 1 Gallon Each, 4 Each Per Case
There are no reviews yet.