Current guidelines require HEPA filtration and require that endoscopes be hung vertically due to the need for inner channels to drain all excess fluid after cleaning. Multiple facilities have requested a cart or cabinet to allow them to store their Savary-Gilliard® dilators vertically because they also have an internal channel. With this in mind, the design and engineering team at Harloff has introduced the new Endoscopy Dilator Storage Cart. Using the industry leading design of our Scope Drying cabinets we produced a HEPA filtered Positive Pressure drying system. The HEPA filter drying removes 99.7% of particles, .03 Microns. It has a fully adjustable fan (10 to 180 minutes) set to activate each time the endoscopy dilator storage cabinet is accessed, and provides Savary dilator vertical drying for up to 24 dilators 39″ or less in length.
• Positive pressure fan system dries the full Savary-Gilliard® dilators and other wire guided dilators
• Fan run time (from 10 to 180 minutes) is fully adjustable and activated each time the endoscopy dilator storage cabinet is closed
• Replaceable HEPA Filter removes 99.7% of particulates, .03 Microns
• Each Savary dilator vertical drying cart can hold up to 24 individual dilators, varying in size from 5mm (15 French) to 20mm (60 French) and up to 39” in length
• Includes 4 Savory Pull out slides that each hold six dilators for easy access to similar sized dilators at one time
• Choice of lock options: keyless, latch lock, standard key lock or standard electronic lock
• Medical grade electrical system
• Sturdy, fully welded steel body
• Industry best 5” quiet rolling Tente® casters – 1 steering caster & 2 braking casters
• Industry only fully curved protective bumper
• Durable scratch resistant heat sealed powder coat finish
• 12-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty on shipments to US and Canada, 5-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty on all other International shipments.
• 1-Year Limited Warranty on any bought-out parts
Call for quote
View Sales Sheet